Nowadays the Internet is the largest repository of freedom of information for all users, and users with disabilities in particular.
As such, we place great importance on providing equal opportunity for people with disabilities to use the information displayed on the site, and enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that digital services are accessible to people with disabilities, and therefore many resources have been invested in facilitating their use of the site, as much as possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
How does site accessibility work?
- Increasing the site font to 5 different sizes.
- Blocking the Flickers – stopping moving elements and blocking the flickers.
- Contrast adjustment – change the color contrast based on a dark background.
- Contrast adjustment – change color contrast based on a light background.
- Website adaptation for color blind people.
- Change the font to a more readable one.
- Enlarging the cursor and changing its color to black or white.
- Increasing the display to about 200%.
- Highlighting links on the site.
- Highlighting headlines on the site.
- View alternative description Lat.
- Declaration of accessibility.
- Sending accessibility feedback.
Contact the accessibility coordinator
Details of the company’s accessibility coordinator:
• Phone: 050-4303830