Nowadays the Internet is the largest repository of freedom of information for all users, and users with disabilities in particular.
As such, we place great importance on providing equal opportunity for people with disabilities to use the information displayed on the site, and enable a better browsing experience.
We strive to ensure that digital services are accessible to people with disabilities, and therefore many resources have been invested in facilitating their use of the site, as much as possible, in the belief that every person deserves the right to live in equality, dignity, comfort and independence.
In order to fulfill this promise, we strive to adhere as much as possible to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (TI 5568) for accessibility of content on the Internet at AA level and the international WCAG2. Document 1.
How does site accessibility work?
The website has an accessibility menu of a website accessibility company – accessible with a click. Pressing the menu allows you to open the accessibility buttons. After selecting a menu item, wait for the page to load.
The software works with popular browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera. The responsibility for the use and application of the website applies to the owners of the website and / or those on its behalf, including the content displayed on the website, subject to the restrictions and conditions of use of the software.
Accessibility option in the menu: Adaptation for keyboard navigation – enabling keyboard navigation. Adapting the site to a screen reader – adapting the site for assistive technologies such as NVDA, JAWS.
- Increasing the site font to 5 different sizes.
- Blocking the Flickers – stopping moving elements and blocking the flickers.
- Contrast adjustment – change the color contrast based on a dark background.
- Contrast adjustment – change color contrast based on a light background.
- Website adaptation for color blind people.
- Change the font to a more readable one.
- Enlarging the cursor and changing its color to black or white.
- Increasing the display to about 200%.
- Highlighting links on the site.
- Highlighting headlines on the site.
- View alternative description Lat.
- Declaration of accessibility.
- Sending accessibility feedback.
Contact the accessibility coordinator
If while browsing the site you have encountered difficulties regarding accessibility, the company’s accessibility staff is at your disposal in a variety of channels.
For accessing issues,
we will be happy to receive feedback from you
Details of the company’s accessibility coordinator:
• Name: Shani Goldstein
• Phone: 050-4303830
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org